We are Open! Please Read our Safety Procedures
We appreciate the opportunity to give local residents an outlet to get fresh air and exercise in a safe environment. We pride ourselves in providing somewhere for our guests and employees to enjoy the game of golf, and we have opened with some very important changes designed to limit contact, transactions, and touch points to ensure everyone's safety.
Please review these Frequently Asked Questions before calling the course.
Are you walking or riding?
We are allowing walking and riding tee times with 2 people per cart. Single riding carts are available at a premium for those who do not wish to share a cart. All carts will be sanitized after each use.
Can I walk up and play?
We request that all tee times must be booked ahead of time. If you don’t have a tee time booked, you may not be allowed to play.
How can I book a tee time?
- The easiest on our staff is to book in our ONLINE BOOKING ENGINE.
- If you do not see the correct rates in the booking engine for Senior rates or for your Player's Pass you may call the golf shop at 330.699.3232.
We apologize, but we will not be able to adjust any prepaid amount the day of your round. If for any reason you cannot make your tee time, and you booked it through our website, please log in to the ONLINE BOOKING ENGINE to cancel and receive a refund. If you booked directly through GolfNow, you will need to cancel and acquire a refund through their website or by calling 844.800.4653. If those options are not possible, or you run into an issue, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with the name, date and time of your reservation.
What has been done to limit grouping and touch points?
- The Golf Shop is limited to 4 guests inside at a time – this includes use of the restrooms. All seating areas have been spaced out. Throughout the facility the floor is marked every 6 feet for proper social distancing and one-way traffic flow.
- The course has been set up to limit touch points by removing; bunker rakes, sand bottles, water coolers, ball washers, etc. The cups have been set up to stop the balls from going entirely into the hole for touchless retrieval. All carts will be sanitized before and after use, and all driving range equipment including tokens, range balls and baskets are cleaned and sanitized after each use.
- Face masks must be worn when entering the clubhouse and/or when outdoors and social distancing cannot be maintained.
What should I know when I go play?
Please arrive 15-20 minutes early to avoid the creation of large gatherings. Once at the course you may go into the golf shop to verify pre-payment and check in. You may also pick up any of the merchandise you purchased ahead of time from our online store, or purchase any merchandise you need for your round. Food and drinks will be available from the adjacent Grill. Face masks must be worn when entering the clubhouse and/or when outdoors and social distancing cannot be maintained. Face masks are not required while golfing or using outdoor practice facilities such as putting greens and driving range.
Please check your temperature before leaving your house and stay home if you are sick. Social Distancing is practiced in all areas of our facility and should be practiced on the golf course as well. Do not share clubs and golf equipment with your playing partners or congregate with them in the parking lot before or after your round.
Are the driving range and putting green open?
The driving range remains open with all stalls set at least 6 feet apart. Range tokens may be purchased from the golf shop and the empty baskets are to be left at the stall. Staff will come by and collect them for disinfecting. Please keep 6 feet of space from anyone on the putting green.
Are the restrooms open?
The restrooms in the clubhouse are open - 2 guests at a time, face masks must be worn. On course bathrooms are not available at this time.
What about the Patio and Grill?
- The Grill is open throughout the off-season, volume and weather permitting, for indoor seating with all tables spaced at least 6 feet apart. No more than 4 people are allowed at a table. All condiments have been removed from the tables, but are available upon request.
- Face masks must be worn when entering the Grill and can be removed when eating and drinking while seated.
What about leagues, outings and events?
All banquets and events will be in accordance with recent COVID-19 guidelines and restrictions:
- No socializing or activities in open congregate areas - this includes dancing
- No more than 10 people may be seated at a table and individuals must be from the same household
- Guests must be seated at all times
- All guests must be served at their seats, no self-serve buffet or bar areas
- Masks must be worn at all times unless actively consuming food or beverages
- Permitted traditional wedding reception events: first dance, toasts, bouget tossing, and cake cutting
League members have been guaranteed tee times for individual bookings during their regularly scheduled league times. If you have questions, please reach out to your league coordinator as we will continue to keep them informed. Please see our calendar of events for the latest on our golf tournaments.