We will be open for walking only with some additional restrictions
We pride ourselves in providing a safe environment for our guests and employees to enjoy the game of golf. We have opened the golf course on a walking only basis with some important changes to ensure everyone's safety:
- Pre-Payment is required by phone or internet.
- All tee times must be booked in advance online or by calling 330.699.3232 x3
- Outdoor Check-in is highly encouraged. Call 330.699.3232 x3 to check in to your tee time.
- Carts are not permitted, walking only.
- Please check your temperature before leaving your house.
- Social Distancing is practiced inside our facility, and should be practiced on the golf course as well.
- Do not share clubs and golf equipment with your playing partners.
- Cleaning procedures have been reviewed and enhanced.
- Hand Sanitizer Stations have been installed near Golf Shop and Banquet entrances.
- Only 4 guests allowed in the Golf Shop at once.
- Golf Shop Merchandise is not for sale at this time.
- Rental Sets are not available at this time.
- Cups will be inverted to limit contact with flag stick and hole. Please leave flag stick in.
- Bunker rakes have been eliminated at this time, use the old "foot rake".
- "Gimmies" are highly recommended.
- No Alcohol sales are permitted at this time, it is illegal to bring your own.
- Restrooms are available in the clubhouse, 4 guests at a time.
HOW TO PREPAY
All tee times must be booked in advance online or by calling 330.699.3232 x3
- Call the golf shop at 330.699.3232 x3 and giving your credit card information to our staff
- Purchase your booked green fee in our
Raintree has installed the following operational practices for the safety of its guest and staff during the COVID-19 pandemic. Please note, while golfing is a safe outdoor activity, we ask that you help keep our employees safe during this time as well by following the guidelines below. We appreciate your understanding and compliance during this unprecedented time.