We appreciate the opportunity to give local residents an outlet to get fresh air and exercise in a safe environment. We pride ourselves in providing somewhere for our guests and employees to enjoy the game of golf, and we have opened with some very important changes designed to limit contact, transactions, and touch points to ensure everyone's safety.
Please review these Frequently Asked Questions before calling the course.
Are you walking or riding?
We are allowing walking and riding tee times with 2 people per cart. Guests who share carts with someone outside of their household must wear masks while riding together. Single riding carts are available at a premium for those who do not wish to wear masks while sharing a cart. We have added additional golf carts to provide riding tee times to more golfers. All carts will be sanitized after each use.
Can I walk up and play?
We request that all tee times must be booked ahead of time. If you don’t have a tee time booked, you may not be allowed to play.
How can I book a tee time?
- If you do not see the correct rates in the booking engine for Senior rates or for your Player's Pass you may call the golf shop at 330.699.3232.
We apologize, but we will not be able to adjust any prepaid amount the day of your round. If for any reason you cannot make your tee time, and you booked it through our website, please log in to the ONLINE BOOKING ENGINE
to cancel and receive a refund. If you booked directly on GolfNow you will need to cancel on their website. If those options are not possible, or you run into an issue, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with the name, date and time of your reservation.
What has been done to limit grouping and touch points?
- The Golf Shop is limited to 4 guests inside at a time – this includes use of the restrooms. The tables inside the Grill and outside on the Patio have been spaced out. Throughout the facility the floor is marked every 6 feet for proper social distancing and one-way traffic flow.
- The course has been set up to limit touch points by removing; bunker rakes, sand bottles, water coolers, ball washers, etc. The cups have been set up to stop the balls from going entirely into the hole for touchless retrieval. All carts will be sanitized before and after use, and all driving range equipment including tokens, range balls and baskets are cleaned and sanitized after each use.
- Face masks must be worn when entering the clubhouse and/or when outdoors and social distancing cannot be maintained.
What should I know when I go play?
Please arrive only 15-20 minutes early to avoid creating any large groups. Once at the course you may go to into the golf shop to verify pre-payment and check in. You may also pick up any of the merchandise you purchased ahead of time in our online store, or purchase any merchandise you need for your round. Food and drinks will be available from the adjacent Grill. Face masks must be worn when entering the clubhouse and/or when outdoors and social distancing cannot be maintained.
Please check your temperature before leaving your house and stay home if you are sick. Social Distancing is practiced in all areas of our facility and should be practiced on the golf course as well. Do not share clubs and golf equipment with your playing partners or congregate with them in the parking lot before or after your round.
Are the driving range and putting green open?
The driving range remains open with all stalls set at least 6 feet apart. Range tokens may be purchased from the golf shop and the empty baskets are to be left at the stall. Staff will come by and collect them for disinfecting. Please keep 6 feet of space from anyone on the putting green.
Are the restrooms open?
The restrooms in the clubhouse are open - 2 guests at a time, face masks must be worn. All on course bathrooms are open.
What about the Patio and Grill?
- The patio is open for sit down consumption only for food and drinks purchased from the Grill. Tables and chairs are spaced out to maintain social distancing standards, and no more than 4 people are allowed at one table at a time.
- The Grill is open for indoor seating with all tables spaced at least 6 feet apart, and no more than 4 people allowed at a table per time. All condiments have been removed from the tables, but are available upon request.
- Face masks must be worn when entering the Grill and can be removed when eating and drinking while seated.
What about leagues, outings and events?
League members have been guaranteed tee times for individual bookings during their regularly scheduled league times. If you have questions, please reach out to your league coordinator as we will continue to keep them informed. Please see our calendar of events
for the latest on our golf tournaments.