When a loved one passes away, celebrating their life with family and friends is a beautiful way to honor them.
Family has so many decisions to make that can feel overwhelming, we’re here to help. It is our hope we can make a Celebration of Life for your loved one as easy as possible during this time.
Just minutes from I-77 between Akron and Canton, our location makes a convenient venue with a Grand Ballroom that can accommodate a small, intimate gathering as well as up to 400 guests. We provide in-house catering and bar services and we offer complimentary linens, screen & projector, and podium & microphone for an open house or dinner gathering.
Celebration of Life Ideas
• Ask guests to speak about their experiences with the deceased. Encouraging the sharing of some humor.
• Share memories by asking guests to bring photos and mementos.
• Make a memory book or box and ask everyone to contribute a photo or item.
• Play a video or slide show of the deceased having fun at different times of his or her life.
• As guests to jot down a memory of the person on a card and put it in a jar. Later, you can either read these memories aloud or put them together in an email that you send later.
• Make a playlist of the deceased person’s favorite music for everyone to enjoy (we can stream your playlist over our sound system).
• Have a candle lighting service.
By its very definition, don’t forget to celebrate! A celebration of life should be celebratory and joyful. Encourage all the attendees to be positive and remember all the good memories of the deceased.
Raintree offers three simple menus to choose from. Menus can be customized from comfort foods to a deli buffet to appetizers, and we do offer full menu options if you’d like to see those.
Contact Dawn Bowman
(330) 699.3232 ext. 5 | firstname.lastname@example.org